Monday, December 27, 2010

:: sHaRiNG is CARing ::

Good afternoon & Salam to all,

Hopefully you are in the good health and enjoy your time with families. I am here today just want to share something with you. This is about my students who come to me during consultation hours, seems like they are worried about their quizzes and their exams (mid semester exam) which already passed and as usual, some of them got higher marks and there are also a few of them got not-so-high mark. Its maybe due to their own preparation and depend on their own effort.

Alhamdulillah, thank God because with His permission, all of have done a good job, however, you can still improve it in the next quizzes and in the end-of-semester examination which is very near, just around the corner. I do not want anything from you, what I want is you can draw result with a flying colors, this is quite important. Until today, I am happy for you because within less than two months some of you already exposed their talent and willing to expose their ideas to me and to their beloved classmates. Here is the evidence of their commitment:



These handwritings are from those who are discussing in my office. Congratulations to you and all your friends. Hopefully, all of you may try this in the next session when we meet again, InsyaAllah after your holiday, hopefully. This is actually for your own good, for your future as professionals.

Hopefully, all ao you will come to our discussion session well prepared so that you can easily can catch up what we will discuss. I hope that you can be independent because you will be the future leaders. Everybody is looking for you, the IIUM graduates. I know you can do it very well. Keep up the good work..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment