Friday, December 3, 2010

...::dah lama dahhh::...

Salam to all,
It's been long time I have no time to type something here, very busy updating the course and settle down the exams, mid sem and end of sem exam, also setting up the quizzes and tutorials, just for YOU.

Alhamdulillah, we finish with quiz 1 and I am checking them rite now until Sunday because I am planning to give them back to my dearest students on Monday. I do not know and not so sure about their performance until I got the marks,or until I finish marked the papers. Please do not stop praying so that u can do better and much better in the next quiz and mid sem exam and finally in ur end of sem exam. In addtition, before praying, u have to put the effort as much as u can. I know u can do it, I knew it..!!

For ur information, u may download TUTORIAL 4A & 4B starting from today. Please take note that QUIZ 2 will be held just BEFORE our mid sem exam. So, take this opportunity to study for QUIZ and MID SEM EXAM.

When will the MID SEMESTER EXAM...?
The date is 17 DECEMBER 2010, 8 pm - 10 pm, The venue will be informe later. Means that our QUIZ 2 will be on 15 or 16 DECEMBER 2010. InsyaAllah, what we have done in Quiz 1 & Quiz 2 will be included in the Mid Sem Exam as the Tutorial 1, 2, 3 & 4A only. Please do not worry because there still time for you to study and we still have time to discuss all the questions related to ur exams especially tutorials questions.

The important things here are, put the effort to achieve ur target and tawakkal to Allah, pray to HIM to give us strength study and give us enough time to revise our syllabus. All the best to all of u.

No comments:

Post a Comment