Tuesday, December 14, 2010

:: CAN I HELP YOU? ::

Salams & Hi everybody...

I am here again to express my feelings..I feel upset because of some people in our place here did not really aware, is it? Or they aware but because of their mind set and always thinking that there are no such people here with this sticker at the car.



What is the purpose of our administration create such parking lot? The parking lots are special for them, the parking lots with labeled especially for OKU. If there any cars parked at those sepcial parking lots without this sticker, it will really embarassed, of course they are normal persons and they need to feel ashamed to others. I don't really know about their feelings, but I think and I guess, they just want to have easy access and there are no parking lot anymore which is near to the entrance. Some of them asked, "Is there any OKU here..?". The answer is, "Of course there are OKU's, if not, there will be no such parking lots built here."

Therefore, for those who are stealing those parking lots, please set your mind, don't think short, think of the others most because they are special to us. Please be aware, do not take something from the others, only you can make it difference. Do not take the things that belongs to others. Let us together respect the others' properties. In this case the parking lots especially built for the special. I know you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment