Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sorry sir, I'm late...

"Sorry sir, I'm just finish my class just now", typical word for those who are late from the class. Hmm..why not we just admit our mistake, stop blame the others, if we are late, just admit it. I am not pointing this to somebody, firstly, I look at myself, and then do  'muhasabah', after a while then I realized that I do lots of mistakes, as my boss said, we are here not to punish but to "tarbiyyah" that was from my boss. Therefore, do not afraid because I will not punish immediately the persons who are late and absent from my sessions, but I will just issue a warning letter followed by the second and if u still stick to that, there will be barring letter. Please do not be afraid, as long as u do not do any mistakes, then its fine.

For TUTORIAL 1A, the answers are ready. I am sorry for being late, this is my mistake because of some circumstances. You can now download it. c u then...

No comments:

Post a Comment