Thursday, November 11, 2010

Santai...

After a long time having the most busiest time, today is such a lovely day, hopefully will be the starting of the happy time and happy moments, being not so stressed and felt relax although the class was having new topic, making the audience confusing with the facts and their ideas. There's conflicts between each other but still under control, they could behave themselves, Alhamdulillah.

I just want to share with u that, these are the photos from my 'baby', lets enjoy it.. 'cuci mata'...

Gambar suka-suka, suka-suki..


Scenery of the sky and the green hill


The sky and the TNB line :p


The clouds


I like the clouds


Full view of the sky and the green hill


Trying another method


This one also


 They are produced during my free time, I am not a professional, I am still learning with my colleagues. Just want to share the scenery for relaxing our mind from being thinking serious matters all the day and nite along this week.  Hopefully it helps u not to cramp ur mind. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment